Our clientis the largest international company represented in Ukraine,as well as in all countries of the world. The company has a vacancy of Operations Manager.
The Operations Manager has dual reporting lines: Executive Director in Ukraine and Head of Service in Europe. Team in Ukraine — up to 50 people.
Tasks performed by Operations Manager :
- Implementing all policies of the company in Ukraine;
- Overseeing operational functions;
- Support the Senior Management Team in consulting with donors andauthorities, especially as relates to issues of compliance, registration, and audit;
- Develop a risk management plan for the country that identifies the major financial and operational risks and implement a mitigation strategy;
- Work with Employer Branding and reputation of the company.
Previous experience and skills requirements:
- Direct experience in the role of Operations Manager from 5 years;
- Working experience in an international company is desirable;
- English — Upper-Intermediate or higher.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary;
- The annual bonus on the results of performance review;
- Health insurance;
- The official employment;;
- Comfortable office in the center of the city;
- A great team